[slowcooker] Re: Dry Onion Soup mix

  • MNjaa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 4:35 AM
      Hi Polli,
      This is from More Make-a-Mix Cookery 1980, HP Books. I ahven't tried it but
      every recipe I have used from this book is excellent.

      Onion Seasoning Mix
      Use this mix whenever a recipe calls for dry onion soup mix.

      4 teaspoons instant beef boullion granules
      8 teaspoons dried minced onion
      1 teaspoon onion powder
      1/4 bon appetit seasoning

      store in dry airtight package, store in a cool dry place. Use within six
      months. Makes the equivalent of 1 package Onion Soup mix.

      Good luck,
      Marj

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/slowcooker