Rival Crock-Pot contest

  • paulwnnr
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      In the Best Recipes Rival Crock-Pot cookbooklet I picked up at the
      grocery store yesterday there is a two-page spread on Rival's crock-
      pot recipe contest. Details can be found (and a few recipes from last
      year's contest) at http:\\www.crocktober.com

      PS: There are also some recipes and an advertisement for Rival's
      latest machine -- The Crock-Pot BBQ-Pit. I'm not pushing it, (I live
      in a crowded townhouse so I'm not even thinking of buying it!). It is
      described in the advertisement as "Now you can enjoy traditional BBQ
      with your friends and family any time of the year! Just slather your
      sauce or rubs onto meat, place in the BBQ-Pit, set the temperature and
      let it slow roast all day. Come home to authentic, delicious BBQ!
      Perfect for ribs chicken and roasts! Visit www.crockpot.com for
      delicious BBQ-Pit recipes."