Mexican Turkey Wraps (Crock-Pot)

  • {JMSQ}
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2005
      Mexican Turkey Wraps

      2 pounds frozen turkey thighs -- thawed and skinned
      1 4-oz can chopped green chiles
      1/3 cup chopped onion
      2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
      2 tbs chili powder
      1 8-oz can tomato sauce
      1/4 tsp garlic powder
      8 large flour tortillas -- at room temperature
      3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
      2/3 cup sour cream
      Diced fresh tomatoes
      Shredded lettuce

      Place turkey thighs in crockpot. Add tomato sauce,
      chiles, onion, Worcestershire, chili powder and garlic
      powder. Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours. Remove
      turkey from bones; discard bones. Shred turkey and return
      to pot. Stir to combine well with sauce. Spoon meat and
      sauce onto a tortilla and roll up. Garnish with cheese,
      sour cream, tomatoes and lettuce. Repeat with remaining
      tortillas.

      Blessings Jeanarie Ps_91@...
      http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/Jeanaries/index.html

      "Lord, help me live from day to day, In such a self-forgetful way, that even when I kneel to pray, My prayer shall be for others".

      "Comforting Children, One Stitch At A Time"

      Comforting Special Angels
      http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/Jeanaries/Comforting.html

      Happy Hats & LapGhans
      http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/Jeanaries/HappyHats.html