RE: [slowcooker] PEACH CHICKEN (FAKE APRICOT CHICKEN)

  • EXT-Armstrong, Charlotte A
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2005
      How did it taste? Is it a TNT recipe?

      -----Original Message-----
      From: noentrobcap [mailto:improbable3@...]
      Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 11:28 AM
      To: slowcooker@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [slowcooker] PEACH CHICKEN (FAKE APRICOT CHICKEN)

      PEACH CHICKEN

      Three or four CHICKEN PIECES , skinned,
      sprinkled with SALT and PEPPER.
      Put the in bottom of oiled or sprayed crockpot. Sprinkle with 2 TABLESPOONS DRIED ONION SOUP MIX. Add PEACH NECTAR to cover. Top with a selection of veggies. I used one sliced CARROT, some CELERY including leaves, half an ONION in chunks, some vertically halved FRESH MUSHROOMS. I suspect the addition of some DRIED APRICOTS, like in some apricot chicken recipes, would be a bonus.

      Merce