cp's ruining work surfaces

  • darlene_87
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2004
      I usually put my crockpot in the middle of my kitchen range, or stove.
      It is metal, and hope it will not melt. I also would put water in the
      crockpot, and take the temp. of the water after 2 hr. or so. Then
      compare it with another pot at same temp. Must be wires and other
      problems involved. Don't let the company off the hook, have pictures
      to back up your statements. Most of us have used crockpots, as for me,
      ever since they have come out. Most of us have never had a problem,
      but you certainly have one.
      Darlene