July Recipe of the Month Contest Winner

  • Kim Malo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      This was another one of those months when there was a beginning to end
      leader, but it wasn't a runaway and the runners up were very close all
      month long.

      And the winners are....

      Drumroll...

      The WINNER:
      - Sticky Chicken 14 votes, 35.90%
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/slowcooker/message/24181

      Co-Runners Up

      - Italian Pork Sandwich 8 votes, 20.51%
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/slowcooker/message/23451

      - Jo's Chinese Style Country Ribs 8 votes, 20.51%
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/slowcooker/message/23202

      Please feel free to post nominating August recipes anytime. You can
      nominate any recipe you want other than prior winners, which can be checked
      on the contest winner's site at http://www.geocities.com/monthlyrecipe/
      . Where I'll post the July winners by the end of the day. I'll re-post
      the full nominating/contest instuctions later.

      Thanks to all who contributed and voted.
      Kim