Tortilla Enchilada Soup for the Crockpot

  • Beverly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2004
      Tortilla Enchilada Soup

      2 cans condensed chicken with rice soup

      2 cans chicken broth (I use 4 cups of water with the
      bouillion
      cubes as it is cheaper)

      3 ozs chicken (you can use a can of chicken, or just a
      small
      boneless skinless chicken breast. If you use the chicken
      breast
      be sure to shred it before serving.)

      1 C Picante Sauce or Salsa

      1 Can red enchilada sauce

      Combine all ingredients and cook on low for about 4 hours.

      I serve this with strips of fat free flour tortillas on top of
      each
      bowl of soup and also some shredded low fat cheese. I have also
      used
      Velveeta lite and it makes it taste more like a cheesey
      enchilada!
      YUMMY!! Enjoy! Flybaby from Marine Corps Air Station, New River,
      Jacksonville, NC