Fix It and Forget It Cookbook

  • Fishn4BBs@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2004
      I was just looking thru this cookbook and just love it....I am making a
      chicken recipe I copied from somewhere and put into this cookbook...wish I could
      remember where it came from...will share the recipe after we try it tonight.
      If you have not seen this cookbook do seek it out...it is very nice...
      Fix It and Forget It ..feasting with your slow cooker by Dawn J Ranck and
      Phyllis Pellman Good...I got mine at Sam's or Costco.
      Sue

      <A HREF="http://fishn4fabrics.tripod.com/suefish/ContactInfo.html">Rolling
      Along With String Piecing!</A>
    • pumps2fix
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2004
        I have found so many good recipes in this book that I suggest you
        use a "highlighter pen" in the index to remember which chili, beef
        stew, etc. you made previously...Pumps