[slowcooker] Re: Recipe programs

  • Terry Donovan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 1999
      I have Microcook 5.0 It is cheaper than some of the others--$20, I think.
      It came with 10,000 recipes. I also can enter my own, but the problem is,
      I usually don't! I like these types of programs b/c they also put the
      nutritional info in them. So, if I enter my own recipe, it will analyze it
      for me and tell me calories, fat, protein etc.

      Jennifer

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/slowcooker