[slowcooker] doubling a recipe

  • Pete & Debbie van der Hoeven
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 1998
      Hi!!
      Can you all tell me, when I double a recipe, which is often, we are a BIG
      family, do I need to increase cooking time? From experimentation so far,
      it doesn't seem so. What have you found?
      Thanks.

      By the way, I am loving many of the recipes. This is soooo helpful.

      Debbie

      or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/slowcooker