Triple Chocolate Mess

  • christineevans2003
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004
      Can anyone tell me what size pkg of cake mix to use in this recipe?

      Any help would be appreciated, I am anxious to try it.

      Christine
    • Betty
      Message 2 of 6 , May 28, 2004
        okay.last nite i made brownies in the crock...........another new
        favorite of the family!!!!! i took the advice a placed a towel under
        the lid to catch any excess moisture and they were fantastic. thanks
        for al the great tips guys you all are great!!!! have a safe
        memorial day weekend!!!!
      • mrublee
        Message 3 of 6 , May 28, 2004
          Okay, Betty, now you have to tell us all what recipe you used! :-)
          Please post to the list so we can all try them for the holiday
          weekend! :-) Maria