November Recipe of the Month Contest winner

  • Kim Malo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2003
      Low vote count this month, with everyone busy and me not sending as many
      'nags' to vote because of assuming that. Still, trust the dessert recipe to
      be the big winner <g>

      The WINNER
      Pumpkin Pie Pudding 10 Votes 67%
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/slowcooker/message/21055

      Runner up:
      Delicious Squashed Apples 5 Votes 33%
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/slowcooker/message/21066

      I'll put the recipes up on the contest winner site in a few days - I may be
      away from a computer for a couple days, hence the delay - but for anyone
      who wants to look them over, just click on the links above. Or use this
      link for the squash recipe, to see some variations posted as well.

      Feel free to start nominating for December any time. Maybe a hot drink or
      appetizer recipe for holiday parties? Or your favorite overnight breakfast
      ready to have waiting for the morning after or Christmas morning itself,
      for those who celebrate.

      Best
      Kim