Re: [slowcooker] TNT....Stuffed Camel

  • Kim Malo
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      You know, Myron, you're slipping. Here we have some newbies (BTW, LOVED
      their recipes for Dominican Pot Roast and Jerk chicken thighs - I love
      spicy food and those recipes have such a lovely blend of different tastes -
      keep sending me ideas like that to warm the upcoming winter) and you didn't
      say what size crock pot, or even a rough guesstimate of how long to cook.
      And the raisins man, I KNOW camel is always cooked with raisins and served
      with couscous. With preserved lemon on the side. SHEESH, if we can't rely
      on Myron....

      -Kim <grinning back>

      At 03:38 AM 11/1/2003, Myron Menaker wrote:

      >Crockpot...Crockpot...Crockpot...Crockpot...Crockpot...Crockpot...
      > ...if I say "crockpot," Maria will let me post *anything*!
      >
      > Grinning at the beach,
      >
      > Myron
      >
      >Stuffed Camel
      >
      > Ingredients:
      >
      > 1 Medium Camel
      > 4 Lambs
      > 20 chickens
      > 150 Eggs (Hard-Boiled)
      > 40 Ripe Tomatoes
      > Salt and Seasonings
      >
      > Directions:
      >
      > 1. Stuff eggs into tomatoes
      > 2. Stuff tomatoes into chickens
      > 3. Stuff chickens into lambs
      > 4. Stuff lambs into camel
      > 5. Crock on low until tender
      >
      > Serves 150 people
    • Cheryl Hodson
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
        Good one Myron! However, I must admit I like my
        husband's Water Buffalo recipe better.

        Ingredients:
        1 Medium Water Buffalo
        1 Large Rock

        Place Water Buffalo and Rock in large crock-pot. Cook
        on high until rock melts. Meat will be done.

        =====
        Szia!!
        Cheryl

        "Feel Free to Just Say No"
        (From the European Union's Anti-Smoking Campaign)