Glazed carrots WAS Carrots in the Slowcooker

  • anne shirley
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2003
      Kay wrote: Now I say, what can I cook in the slowcooker for Carrots? besides Glazed Carrots and Almonds, I like.

      Care to share your recipe for this? It sounds delicious!

      ~~anne~~

    • Karen D Rogers
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2003
        Anne, here is the recipe that sounds...YUMMY! I tried both ways, pecans
        and almonds . But I prefer the taste of chopped almonds. I eat them right
        out the bag! ENJOY!
        Kay Rogers - IL
        South Suburb of Chicago

        Crockpot Orange Glazed Carrots
        3 c Thinly sliced carrots
        3 tb Butter or margarine
        2 c Water
        3 tb Orange marmalade
        1/4 ts Salt
        2 tb Chopped pecans

        Combine carrots, water, and salt in slow cooker. Cover and cook on high 2
        to 3 hours or until the carrots are done. Drain well; stir in remaining
        ingredients. Cover and cook on high 20-30 minutes. Makes 5 to 6
        servings....
        Just Vegetable Recipes is located at www.justvegetablerecipes.com