[slowcooker] Re: response to ethics question

  • ELAHNAH@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 1998
      I believe on one of my e mail lists there was a long discussion about this.
      The conclusion seemed to be that you cannot copywrite a recipe, therefore it
      is perfectly legal to use them here.
    • The ChiliDog
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 1998
        Current copyright law says that an entire recipe, collection of recipes,
        and/or cookbook can be copyrighted. Lists of ingredients can NOT be
        copyrighted, however, the specific set of directions for a recipe can be
        copyrighted. I did a lot of research and legal inquiring before I
        published my first cookbook.

        ChiliDog
        http://cdkitchen.com