SEPTEMBER IS NATIONAL MUSHROOM MONTH

  • ambersalley
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2 12:26 PM
      Anyone have any special or favorite slowcooker recipes using mushrooms? Please share some of them!
    • Robert and Monica Tittle
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2 2:13 PM
        At 07:26 PM 9/2/03 +0000, you wrote:
        >Anyone have any special or favorite slowcooker recipes using
        >mushrooms? Please share some of them!

        The one we are nuts for here at Casa Tittle is the one posted here a while
        back that is just a pack of Italian dressing mix, a stick of butter and
        mushrooms. You would not believe how fast this gets eaten! I've even
        started making it with three pounds of fresh mushrooms just to have enough
        to keep my kids and husband from fighting over it!

        I owe a huge thank you to the wonderful person who posted that recipe!

        Monica and Robert Tittle
        historynut@...