[slowcooker] Re: Spoon Peaches

  • RAG
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 1998
      Are we talking fresh or canned peaches here?
      Ruth Ann in Nebraska

    • David T. Vaughn
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23, 1999
        Hi All,

        I am tying to make the recipe for Spoon Peaches which was posted
        recently.
        Question: The recipe calls for 1/2 can evap milk. What SIZE can should
        be used (so I will know exactly how many OUNCES I need)?

        Thanks for you help!

        Donna

        or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/slowcooker
      • lbarker
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 1999
          Spoon Peaches
          1/3 c. white sugar
          1/2 cup brown sugar
          2 tsp. melted margarine
          1/2 can evap milk
          3/4 c. Bisquick
          2 eggs
          2 cups peaches-mashed
          2 tsp. vanilla
          3/4 tsp. cinnamon

          Spray crockery with non-stick spray.
          Combine sugar and Bisquick. Add eggs and vanilla. Add margarine and milk.=
          Add peaches and cinnamon. Pour into crockery.
          Cook on low 6-8 hours

          eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/slowcooker