Hard-to-Clean Crockpot help

  • twilajus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2003
      One of the best ways I know to get the baked-on food off a crockpot
      or any other dish, pan, etc., is a fabric-softener sheet. After
      using half of one in my dryer, I keep it in the kitchen. When I have
      a dish that is hard to clean, I fill it with water, add the softener
      sheet, and let it soak. It works every time.

      I also like to use a handmade, crocheted, nylon scrubbie to clean
      my crockpot. It's fast, efficient, and doesn't scratch.

      I'm enjoying all the great recipes. Ah, the freedom that comes
      with using a crockpot! Twila