Re: [slowcooker] Digest Number 1142

  • Amanda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      In reply to the lady who was asking about potatoes in a crock pot. We do that all the time! We too go to church for 3 hours and LOVE to use the crock pot. The kids think there is something wrong if we don't have a crock pot meal on sunday!! I actually do baked potatoes in there.. and they are wonderful.. I would put a bit of milk or water in there.. just so they don't dry out if you wanted to mash them.

      Amanda

      Amanda Harbison
      Pampered Chef´┐Ż independant consultant