Re: [slowcooker] Catt's Bean Chowder, and Your New Year! (fwd)

  • Catt
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
      I actually just used dried beans yesterday! I used a small bag of northern
      beans, soaked them overnight, rinsed and put them in the slow cooker.
      Covered them with water, added 2 teaspoons of chicken base, the dried onion,
      3 large raw potatoes diced and rinsed, and 2 large carrots diced and rinsed.
      They cooked for about 5 hours on high. Very good and the house smelled
      wonderful!

      Catt
      http://www.cattscookies.com
      ~*~Made with love - and other stuff!~*~