Cheesy Crockpot Chicken ( WW) Crockpot

  • Denise Jo
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 24, 2002
      Cheesy Crockpot Chicken

      Serves 8, Points 4.5

      2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts

      2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup

      1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup

      1/4 teaspoon garlic powder

      Place chicken breasts in the crockpot. Mix the undiluted soups together with the garlic powder and pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours, until chicken is tender. Serve over rice or noodles (don't forget to add these POINTS I cooked the same thing for dinner last night! :) I only had one can of chicken soup, so I used it plus one can of the cheese soup, and it just came out nice and cheesy. The recipe I have says it is 4 1/2 pts. per serving.

    • Mary Mellone
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28, 2002
        KID TESTED!!!
        My husband and kids are very picky eaters, and they all loved this so much that they ask for it at least once a week! I cook the noodles (egg or butter) separately.
        Denise Jo wrote:Cheesy Crockpot Chicken

        Serves 8, Points 4.5

        2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts

        2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup

        1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup

        1/4 teaspoon garlic powder

        Place chicken breasts in the crockpot. Mix the undiluted soups together with the garlic powder and pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours, until chicken is tender. Serve over rice or noodles (don't forget to add these POINTS I cooked the same thing for dinner last night! :) I only had one can of chicken soup, so I used it plus one can of the cheese soup, and it just came out nice and cheesy. The recipe I have says it is 4 1/2 pts. per serving.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Copyright, 2002, Maria Rost Rublee.

        Mary L. MelloneRemember to click! www.thebreastcancersite.com Man: a creature created at the end of a work week when God was tired. - Mark Twain

      • Dawn G

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 30, 2002
            I> Do I dilute the soups?

            No, don't dilute the soups....I made this last night and it's definately a
            keeper in our house.

            I used 2 1/2 lbs of chicken and 2 cans of cream of Chicken and 2 cans of
            Cheddar Cheese soup....we served over rice.

            Heather

          • Denise Jo
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 30, 2002
              Do not add water...I am sure you just overlooked it , but it says undiluted in the directions...Hey, better to ask a question, than to ruin a meal..haha

              Denise Jo
              I'm not 40 something. I'm $39.95 plus shipping and handling.

              The Animal Rescue Site
              http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

              Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:07:48 -0700 (PDT)
              From: Dawn G <Sept211996@...>