Re: sour cream chicken

  • Jan Greenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      I made this yesterday, without remembering all the recipe details. Used 2
      large frozen chicken breast halves and forgot to add the cornstarch.
      It was EXCELLENT. I used more sour cream.
      DH, the chicken-hater, liked it too.
      This was put in the crock at 9am. At 5:30 pm, I took out the chicken and
      whisked in the sour cream. We ate at around 6pm.

      thanks...
      Jan