Re: [slowcooker] right size of slowcooker

  • The Murphy's
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2002
      Most recipes (unless otherwise stated) are for a 3 1/2 to 4 quart crock. Your crock
      must be 1/2 to 3/4 full to work properly.
      Debbie

      Hello! I am planning to purchase a crock pot. I have looked some
      recipes and they don't tell you which size of slowcooker to use. How
      do you guys figure out the right size of slowcooker (or right amount
      of ingredient for your slowcooker)?
      Please give me an advice. Thanks.