ITALIAN CHICKEN WITH CREAM SAUCE

  • * God Bless The USA *
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2002
      ITALIAN CHICKEN WITH CREAM SAUCE

      This chicken dish is rich, creamy, and very tasty. The
      chicken is cooked in the crockpot in a mixture of
      water and Italian salad dressing mix. The cream sauce
      consists of cream cheese, cream of chicken soup and
      mushrooms. It's delicious served over fettuccine with
      a garden salad on the side.
      4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
      1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
      1/2 cup water
      1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened (I use
      reduced-fat) 1 can (10 1/2 oz.) condensed cream of
      chicken soup, undiluted (I use the 98% fat-free kind)
      1 (4 oz.) can mushrooms, drained
      16 oz. fettuccine, cooked and drained

      Place the chicken in the crockpot. Mix the salad
      dressing mix with the water and pour over the chicken.
      Cover and cook on low for about 3 [product] hours. In
      a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and soup until
      blended. Stir in the mushrooms and pour mixture over
      the chicken. Cook about 1 hour longer. Serve over the
      cooked fettuccine.

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.