[slowcooker] Re: introduction

  • dodger82
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 1998
      Hi All,
      Just a brief intro~ My name is Carol. I live in TX, am married with 2
      children, current homeschooler (former ps teacher), a GS co-leader, etc...
      My life is hectic, and I'd be lost without my crockpot.
      Carol
      http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/5675/

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2001
        Hello all :o)
        I just joined the list this morning and thought I would take a few
        minutes to introduce myself. My name is Diane and I'm a 28 year old,
        Texas housewife and step mother of three (one which still lives at home)
        who thoroughly enjoys cooking for my family. Growing up in an old fashion
        type home where my mother cooked everything from scratch began my love
        for cooking at an early age. Since then it has grown into almost an
        obsession of collecting recipes to try and sharing ones I have tried and
        loved! I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you, seeing the
        scrumptious recipes you send in as well as sharing the ones that I have
        collected and enjoyed.
        Hugs,
        Diane
        GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
      • Linda vd Logt-Choufoer
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 21, 2010
          Hi All!!

          I'm Linda, 41, married, 2 dd (8 and 11) and I'm from the Netherlands
          (Europe).
          Just ordered my first slowcooker last night, expecting it later this week...
          So I'm looking for easy recepies, tips etc and looked on Yahoo and found
          this list :)

          We use grams/kilo's instead of oz and cups, but I do have a set of cups and
          spoons from when I was in the States years ago.
          That should help me translate the recipes :)
          And offcourse there's allways our friend google ....no problem :)

          Just wanted to let you know who's reading in!!

          Greetings,
          Linda
          the Netherlands

        • Jessica Silva
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 22, 2010
            Welcome Linda!

            On 9/22/2010 1:09 AM, Linda vd Logt-Choufoer wrote:

            > Hi All!!
            >
            > I'm Linda, 41, married, 2 dd (8 and 11) and I'm from the Netherlands
            > (Europe).
            > Just ordered my first slowcooker last night, expecting it later this
            > week...
            > So I'm looking for easy recepies, tips etc and looked on Yahoo and found
            > this list :)
            >
            > We use grams/kilo's instead of oz and cups, but I do have a set of
            > cups and
            > spoons from when I was in the States years ago.
            > That should help me translate the recipes :)
            > And offcourse there's allways our friend google ....no problem :)
            >
            > Just wanted to let you know who's reading in!!
            >
            > Greetings,
            > Linda
            > the Netherlands

          • jlknox99
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 23, 2010
              Welcome Linda!

               Good luck in your slow cooker adventures.  Would love to see some recipes from
              the Netherlands if you don't mind sharing!

              Jenny in MS

              ________________________________
              I'm Linda, 41, married, 2 dd (8 and 11) and I'm from the Netherlands
              (Europe).
              Just ordered my first slowcooker last night, expecting it later this week...
              So I'm looking for easy recepies, tips etc and looked on Yahoo and found
              this list :)

              We use grams/kilo's instead of oz and cups, but I do have a set of cups and
              spoons from when I was in the States years ago.
              That should help me translate the recipes :)
              And offcourse there's allways our friend google ....no problem :)

              Just wanted to let you know who's reading in!!

              Greetings,
              Linda
              the Netherlands

            • Carol & Craig Paul
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 23, 2010
                Welcome Linda.
                Carol and 4 cats Twinky, Cookie, Frankie and Farnsworth, from Michigan, USA.
                (and Craig the husband and kitty spoiler)

                _____

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 26, 2010
                  Hi Linda,

                  I am also living in The Netherlands. Will wave to you:-)

                  Cheers,
                  Elly(Amsterdam)

                  --
                  http://photobucket.com/albums/a246/ellyandyael/