[slowcooker] Cooking Light Slowcooker article

  • Maria Rost Rublee
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 1998
      Cooking Light came through with their slowcooker article. However, I was
      somewhat disappointed. The recipes are a bit exotic for me, and the text
      gives almost no hints on cooking light with a slowcooker. (Slowcooker
      being a synonym for crockpot, that is.)

      If you want to check it out yourself, it's online! Check out
      http://www.cookinglight.com/food/focus/focus.html

      Maria