(no subject)

  • Rhe412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2002
      Hi y'all. Does anyone have a recipe for "family style" chili? I am unable to
      eat regular strong chili. In the hospital where I work they serve a mild
      chili. I asked the kitchen how they make it only to be told that it is ready
      made for institutions and that they do not have the recipe. I have a recipe
      for Wendy's chili which is pretty close to what I need but still fairly
      spicy. Anybody?