Apple Pie

  • edangel@juno.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
      Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 12:27:33 EDT
      From: Strip1119@...
      Crockpot Apple Pie
      8 Tart Apples peeled and sliced
      1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
      1/4 teaspoon allspice
      1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
      3/4 cup milk
      2 tablespoons butter soften
      3/4 cup sugar
      2 eggs
      1 teaspoon vanilla
      1/2 cup Bisquick
      1 cup Bisquick
      1/3 cup brown sugar
      3 tablespoons cold butter
      Toss apples in large bowl with cinnamon, allspice,
      and nutmeg. Place in lightly greased crockpot.
      Combine milk, softened butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla,
      and the 1/2 c Bisquick. Spoon over apples.
      Combine the 1 cup Bisquick and brown sugar. Cut
      the cold butter into mixture until crumbly. Sprinkle
      this mixture over top of apple mixture.
      Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours or until apples are soft.
      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
    • allison19752001
      Message 2 of 5 , May 12, 2003
        We made the apple pie that's posted in our files section and it was
        great. Thumbs up all around the table! We ate it with a scoop of
        vanilla ice cream. So glad there's leftovers for tonight!

        Allison