Re: [slowcooker] Question...need answer FAST "Crock pot Little Smokies"

  • Maria Rost Rublee
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2001
      Hi, Diane, the sauce is only for flavoring so use as little or as much as
      you like. You could just cover them with sauce and let them warm up that
      way. I think medium refers to the 12 oz size for both chili sauce
      andjelly. But that will probably be a lot more sauce than you need.

      Maria

      On Mon, 31 Dec 2001, momildoit wrote:

      > Below is the recipe. Can someone please tell me how many OUNCES of
      > the chili sauce and jelly this is? I plan on only making one pack of
      > wiennies, and have a BIG jar of jelly and a bottle of the sauce, but
      > not sure what the original recipe is...MEDIUM!!! What the heck is
      > MEDIUM????? lol
      >
      > THanks,
      > Diane
      >
      > ~~~~~~~~~~~
      >
      > Crock pot Little Smokies
      > 2 packages Cocktail wieners
      > 1 Medium bottle chili sauce
      > 1 Medium jar grape jelly
      > Combine in crock pot and cook on low 6 to 8 hours

    • Elizabeth Tolson
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2001
        I use 10 oz of chili (or mustard is what I really use) and 6 oz of jelly

        Elizabeth
        Below is the recipe. Can someone please tell me how many OUNCES of
        the chili sauce and jelly this is? I plan on only making one pack of
        wiennies, and have a BIG jar of jelly and a bottle of the sauce, but
        not sure what the original recipe is...MEDIUM!!! What the heck is
        MEDIUM????? lol

        THanks,
        Diane

        ~~~~~~~~~~~

        Crock pot Little Smokies
        2 packages Cocktail wieners
        1 Medium bottle chili sauce
        1 Medium jar grape jelly
        Combine in crock pot and cook on low 6 to 8 hours

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Beth
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 31, 2001
          I use a 12 oz bottle of chili sauce and and a 10 oz jar of grape jelly which
          is around 3/4 of a cup.

          Beth