Re: [slowcooker] Sorry delete the first..Mom's Hotdish

  • BettyCrock@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2001
      If I'm home I have given it a stir once in a while, if not, I don't and it
      turns out just fine either way. I do stir it after cooking.

      Hope this helps!

      Jann in Fargo, ND

      In a message dated 10/31/2001 6:27:58 PM Central Standard Time,
      malirich@... writes:

      << i've never put raw groundmeat in the crockpot. is this how you do it? i'm
      sure it'll cook, just never thought to do this :) do you have to stir it
      while cooking?

      thanks, it sounds great ;)

      In Him,

      Mali >>