Re: [slowcooker] my triple chocolate mess dilemma

  • Suzie Steiner
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2001
      OH, yes, that would be good! I'd go with a yellow cake mix. Perhaps add
      a bit of vanilla too.
      Suzie

      If at first you do succeed, try and hide your astonishment :)

      On Sun, 30 Sep 2001, Pepper wrote:

      > Hey y'all,
      >
      > Thanks to everybody who responded to me privately and onlist about my
      > size-of-the-crockpot dilemma yesterday regarding the triple chocolate mess
      > recipe. I went with my 5 qt. crock and I'm glad I did - I wasn't around to
      > keep an eye on it and I'm afraid I might have been pushing it with the 2
      > 1/2 qt crock.
      >
      > Anyway, this dessert was a smash - other much fancier desserts just sat
      > there while this one got devoured! I did serve it with vanilla ice
      > cream. There were grown-ups fighting over who got to scrape out the crock ;-)
      >
      > Now I'm wondering - wouldn't this recipe be good with yellow or white cake
      > mix, vanilla pudding, and butterscotch chips? It'd need a different name,
      > but hey! still sounds good.
      >
      > Thanks again, and bright blessings,
      > Cindy in WV

    • Xiaguan
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
        You could also use the vanilla nut flavoring from Kroger:~)
        Sounds yummy!

        Warmly,
        Melissa

        <slowcooker-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com>