[slowcooker] Re: Here's the All Day Mac'N'Cheese recipe (in caseanyone mi...

  • Little135@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 1998
      Hi,
      What I do for the lack of medium setting, I set it in the middle of my
      lowest and highest setting. Has worked well for me.
      Deb
    • hollander
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 1998
        Deb,

        What I think people are saying when they say that they don't have a medium
        setting is just that; they don't have a medium setting. The dial either
        points to "low" or the dial points to "high" with nothing in between.
        That's how my Rival crock pot is. Maybe this recipe would work well if we
        set it on "low" for a longer period of time.

        Jeannie