Re: [slowcooker] To 'amberlane' - re: slaw in meatloaf

  • Barbara Bain
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2001
      You're right Dan! - potato flakes could easily replace the bread crumbs,
      although, if one was looking for 'healthier' living - potato flakes and
      bread crumbs are about on a par:))

      bb;-)

      --
      Friends are angels who lift us to our feet
      when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2001
        Another idea is to add potato flakes instead of the bread crumbs.

        Dan