[slowcooker] Re: Bacon question

  • Kathy Gallagher
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 1998
      But bacon doesn't have as much taste if it isn't fried. It cooked
      but it didn't have as much flavor. Also my children gagged on it because it
      was too "sinewy". If I want flavor I precook.

      Like all other cooking utensils, a crockpot does some things great
      and other things not so well.

      Kathy in Edmonton :)