Re: Check out Links for Crockpot Cooking

  • momof3add@msn.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 1:04 AM
      Thanks for posting my site address, Linda. :) My CP link page was
      very active until November when iVillage CHANGED my URL. :( After
      that, the links to my page on the web and everyone's bookmarks and
      favorites led to a dead end! Anyway, the address given is the new
      correct one for Links for Crockpot Cooking. Last night I checked and
      updated all links, so there are over 40 active links for your use.
      Please update your bookmarks if you have used it in the past and want
      to be able to get back there some day.

      Thanks,
      Lori

      --- In slowcooker@y..., Smagoooo@a... wrote: