Crockpot Smothered Pork Chops

  • Jakkrafts@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2001
      Hi all,

      I just had to say that I tried the Crockpot Smothered Pork Chops. They turned
      out so good and it make such a good gravy to go over mashed potatoes.
      I have done this to round steak also. Excellent.
      Thanks for the reminder.
      Jan in Calif.
      Crockpot Smothered Pork Chops

      6 pork chops, browned

      1 onion, chopped

      3 tbs. Catsup

      10-1/2 oz cream of chicken soup

      2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce

      Place all into crock pot and simmer about 4-5 hours. Serve with rice,
      noodles or potatoes.