Re: [slowcooker] Digest Version?

  • connie gallagher
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 1998
      So,will we be able to get the digest version?

      ~~Connie~~

      ----
      Read this list on the Web at http://www.FindMail.com/list/slowcooker/
    • Marsha Aemisegger
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 1998
        Hi Mimi, I can't imagine getting all messages together! I feel a lot of
        good stuff is gone when you don't get to response ASAP! Guess it works for
        some. Thanks so much and BTW I didn't start this list, it was Maria Rublee
        I think her name is spelled. But I sure am enjoying it so far! LOL. Marsha

        ----------
        > From: Mimi B. <mimisbox@...>
        > To: slowcooker@...
        > Subject: [slowcooker] Digest Version?
        > Date: Thursday, July 02, 1998 12:20 PM
        >
        > *snip*
        > Hi Mimi,
        > Do me a favor and answer a dumb question I have. What does digest
        > version mean, like pertaining to messages we post on this coupon list? I
        > always wondered but never asked!
        > Thanks, Marsha
        > *snip*
        >
        > Hi Marsha,
        > First, thanks for starting this list! :)
        >
        > A digest version of a mailing list such as this one is where you get all
        > the days messages in one e-mail, once per day. Some people prefer this
        > option because they are not able to check e-mail but once per day.
        >
        > Hope this clears it up for you!
        >
        > ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
        > Mimi :]
        > Mimi's Cooksbox:
        > http://welcome.to/mimiscooksbox
        > Mimi's Mailbox:
        > mimisbox@...
        > "Kitchen gadgets are our friends"
        > ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

        ----
        Read this list on the Web at http://www.FindMail.com/list/slowcooker/
      • Maria Rost Rublee
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2, 1998
          From what I understand, makelist.com does not support digest versions of
          listserve. However, I'm going to e-mail them and find out for sure. If a
          digest version is available, then you will have the option of
          unsubscribing to the regular version and re-subscribing to the digest form
          (meaning you get many messages all in one e-mail).

          I was not able to answer these questions right away because I was at
          Chinese class and then didn't get home until now. Being a student, I
          usually have time to check my e-mail several times a day, but sometimes it
          gets crazy and I'm not able to.

          Maria

          ----
          Read this list on the Web at http://www.FindMail.com/list/slowcooker/