introduction

  • dannysprettygirl@juno.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2001
      Hello all :o)
      I just joined the list this morning and thought I would take a few
      minutes to introduce myself. My name is Diane and I'm a 28 year old,
      Texas housewife and step mother of three (one which still lives at home)
      who thoroughly enjoys cooking for my family. Growing up in an old fashion
      type home where my mother cooked everything from scratch began my love
      for cooking at an early age. Since then it has grown into almost an
      obsession of collecting recipes to try and sharing ones I have tried and
      loved! I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you, seeing the
      scrumptious recipes you send in as well as sharing the ones that I have
      collected and enjoyed.
      Hugs,
      Diane
      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
    • Linda vd Logt-Choufoer
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 21, 2010
        Hi All!!

        I'm Linda, 41, married, 2 dd (8 and 11) and I'm from the Netherlands
        (Europe).
        Just ordered my first slowcooker last night, expecting it later this week...
        So I'm looking for easy recepies, tips etc and looked on Yahoo and found
        this list :)

        We use grams/kilo's instead of oz and cups, but I do have a set of cups and
        spoons from when I was in the States years ago.
        That should help me translate the recipes :)
        And offcourse there's allways our friend google ....no problem :)

        Just wanted to let you know who's reading in!!

        Greetings,
        Linda
        the Netherlands

      • Jessica Silva
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 22, 2010
          Welcome Linda!

          On 9/22/2010 1:09 AM, Linda vd Logt-Choufoer wrote:

          > Hi All!!
          >
          > I'm Linda, 41, married, 2 dd (8 and 11) and I'm from the Netherlands
          > (Europe).
          > Just ordered my first slowcooker last night, expecting it later this
          > week...
          > So I'm looking for easy recepies, tips etc and looked on Yahoo and found
          > this list :)
          >
          > We use grams/kilo's instead of oz and cups, but I do have a set of
          > cups and
          > spoons from when I was in the States years ago.
          > That should help me translate the recipes :)
          > And offcourse there's allways our friend google ....no problem :)
          >
          > Just wanted to let you know who's reading in!!
          >
          > Greetings,
          > Linda
          > the Netherlands

        • jlknox99
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 23, 2010
            Welcome Linda!

             Good luck in your slow cooker adventures.  Would love to see some recipes from
            the Netherlands if you don't mind sharing!

            Jenny in MS

            ________________________________
            I'm Linda, 41, married, 2 dd (8 and 11) and I'm from the Netherlands
            (Europe).
            Just ordered my first slowcooker last night, expecting it later this week...
            So I'm looking for easy recepies, tips etc and looked on Yahoo and found
            this list :)

            We use grams/kilo's instead of oz and cups, but I do have a set of cups and
            spoons from when I was in the States years ago.
            That should help me translate the recipes :)
            And offcourse there's allways our friend google ....no problem :)

            Just wanted to let you know who's reading in!!

            Greetings,
            Linda
            the Netherlands

          • Carol & Craig Paul
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 23, 2010
              Welcome Linda.
              Carol and 4 cats Twinky, Cookie, Frankie and Farnsworth, from Michigan, USA.
              (and Craig the husband and kitty spoiler)

              _____

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 26, 2010
                Hi Linda,

                I am also living in The Netherlands. Will wave to you:-)

                Cheers,
                Elly(Amsterdam)

                --
                http://photobucket.com/albums/a246/ellyandyael/