      From: Gail in MN <bgvall@...>
      To: slowcooker <slowcooker@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sat, Dec 21, 2013 6:50 pm
      Subject: Re: [slowcooker] Oatmeal in crockpot

      I will admit that mine is an older crockpot - I put two cups of steel
      cut oats in a "Pam"med crockpot, add a little salt and 6 cups of
      water. Start it about 9:30 at night and turn it off when I get up at
      6. We love hot oatmeal. You might want to try doing it during the
      day sometime when you are around home in case you have one of those
      super hot crockpots. It will give you an idea of how long you can let
      it cook. I have also cooked it during the day and put it in the frig
      to reheat in the microwave in the morning. Hope this helps.
      Gail

      On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Leslie <hazfam@...> wrote:
      > I tried making oatmeal in the crockpot and it burned and stuck. Afraid to try again. What are your suggestions?
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone

      > Yahoo Groups Links

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic