44426RE: Recipe software

  • brendaadamscatlover
    Nov 21, 2013

      I think you are thinking of Mastercook. It's the one I've used (tried most of em) for 17+ years and I think it's the one most 'seen' around online.

      The newest version is 14 and it is just great. Best ever. (No Mac version yet, but the new, GREAT owners are planning on making one eventually.)

      On the net, go to www.mastercook.com to read about it, if you like.

      It's got a new online recipe grab feature that you can try out for free, anybody can. This new online storage and grab recipe feature is ALONE worth buying MC for. You can grab up to 10,000 recipes online (I think) if u own; otherwise for free, I think 50.

      ---In slowcooker@yahoogroups.com, <idigjazz@...> wrote:

      What is the name of that recipe software that most people use? I can't remember the name of it, but a lot of recipes are formatted using the software. Thank you.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic