      Posted by: "Lance M" monarch@... monarch2nd
      Date: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:06 am ((PDT))

      Everyone knows the 'standard' crockpot breakfast casserole, right?
      hashbrowns, sausage, eggs, cheese, onion, maybe peppers.

      But how does it freeze? I'd like to eat on it more than the few days it'll last in the fridge. I often have to throw some of it out (unless I have really big servings.) Has anyone tried to?