44227Re: [slowcooker] Re: Slow Cooker Perigord Fig and Onion Jam

  • Auntie J
    Mar 14, 2013
      Dawn

      Fresh fruit has more moisture than dried and drying changes the flavor.
      You might want to try the recipe as written and then adjust the liquids in
      the next batch to accommodate the fresh fruit.

      You can always dry the figs yourself and proceed with the recipe that
      way.