      From: slowcooker@yahoogroups.com [mailto:slowcooker@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of mrublee
      Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 3:03 PM
      To: slowcooker@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [slowcooker] Re: Good meatball recipes?

      Hi everyone, thanks for all the great ideas. On Sunday, I found myself with
      some defrosted ground beef. So I just made some simple meatballs:

      Simple Crockpot Meatballs
      1 pound extra lean ground beef
      1 egg
      bread crumbs
      Spaghetti sauce (I used store-bought - garlic and parmesean flavor)

      1. Mix together (use enough bread crumbs to make the meatballs stay together
      - I used about 1/3 cup maybe?)
      2. Shape into meatballs (my batch made about 17 medium meatballs)
      3. Place meatballs in crock
      4. Pour spaghetti sauce over the meatballs, and then gently stir to coat
      5. Heat on low for six hours

      These were fantastic. My daughter (2 years old) loved them too. Will
      definitely do them again.

      Maria

      02:35:00