40843RE: [slowcooker] Re: Good meatball recipes?
- Feb 16, 2010I made these for dinner tonight, but I put in oatmeal instead of the
breadcrumbs. They were a hit with my husband and 4 year old (who insisted
he did not like meatballs until he tried one). I love this recipe because
it's so easy! Definitely a keeper. Thanks for sharing!
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On
Behalf Of mrublee
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 3:03 PM
Subject: [slowcooker] Re: Good meatball recipes?
Hi everyone, thanks for all the great ideas. On Sunday, I found myself with
some defrosted ground beef. So I just made some simple meatballs:
Simple Crockpot Meatballs
1 pound extra lean ground beef
Spaghetti sauce (I used store-bought - garlic and parmesean flavor)
1. Mix together (use enough bread crumbs to make the meatballs stay together
- I used about 1/3 cup maybe?)
2. Shape into meatballs (my batch made about 17 medium meatballs)
3. Place meatballs in crock
4. Pour spaghetti sauce over the meatballs, and then gently stir to coat
5. Heat on low for six hours
These were fantastic. My daughter (2 years old) loved them too. Will
definitely do them again.
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.733 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2685 - Release Date: 02/15/10
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic