40838Re: Good meatball recipes?
- Feb 15, 2010Hi everyone, thanks for all the great ideas. On Sunday, I found myself with some defrosted ground beef. So I just made some simple meatballs:
Simple Crockpot Meatballs
1 pound extra lean ground beef
Spaghetti sauce (I used store-bought - garlic and parmesean flavor)
1. Mix together (use enough bread crumbs to make the meatballs stay together - I used about 1/3 cup maybe?)
2. Shape into meatballs (my batch made about 17 medium meatballs)
3. Place meatballs in crock
4. Pour spaghetti sauce over the meatballs, and then gently stir to coat
5. Heat on low for six hours
These were fantastic. My daughter (2 years old) loved them too. Will definitely do them again.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>