Leban

  • brigitte_jac
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2003
      Hello there I am looking for any one who can help me on finding out
      on the Leban family who lived in Celje,Slovenia my grandmothers name
      was maria Leban and some of my aunties names are - Lenka Tonka Rozica
      and my mothers name is Maria who married Lajos Mago and migrated to
      Australia and have a family of eight..... any info would be greatly
      appreciated. thanks
    • ben kartwright
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2003
        brigitte_jac <Leighbrigitte@...> wrote:Hello there I am looking for any one who can help me on finding out
        on the Leban family who lived in Celje,Slovenia my grandmothers name
        was maria Leban and some of my aunties names are - Lenka Tonka Rozica
        and my mothers name is Maria who married Lajos Mago and migrated to
        Australia and have a family of eight..... any info would be greatly
        appreciated. thanks

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        I'm not totaly sure on this one , but I think there is a Karl Leban in Collingwwod, Ontario, Canada and I think he maybe from Celje. Hope it helps

      • mary urban
        Message 3 of 3 , May 28, 2003
          Where in the United States did your Lebans settle?
          That would help narrow down which Leban family it is.
          From there you may be able to work your way backwards.
          I have the Waukegan Leban family in my tree.

          Mary

          --- ben kartwright <newyearrocker@...> wrote:

          > brigitte_jac <Leighbrigitte@...>
          > wrote:Hello there I am looking for any one who can
          > help me on finding out
          > on the Leban family who lived in Celje,Slovenia my
          > grandmothers name
          > was maria Leban and some of my aunties names are -
          > Lenka Tonka Rozica
          > and my mothers name is Maria who married Lajos Mago
          > and migrated to
          > Australia and have a family of eight..... any info
          > would be greatly
          > appreciated. thanks
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          > Terms of Service.
          >

          > I'm not totaly sure on this one , but I think there
          > is a Karl Leban in Collingwwod, Ontario, Canada
          > and I think he maybe from Celje. Hope it helps

          > removed]

          =====
          MY WEB PAGES:
          http://genealogy2002.tripod.com