Looking for Suhadolnik

  • kkcomp2
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2004
      Hi,
      My great-grandmothers' name was Marija (Mary) Suhadolnik.
      She was born in 1896. She live in Waukegan Il and she married Matt
      Mauser. If you have info would you like to share it? I'm trying to
      trace my family line.
      Thank you M
    • mary urban
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14, 2004
        Hi,

        Go to my Yahoo Group and look under files and database. You will find your grandparents marriage date in the database for Mother Of God marriages. I have the register page here which will have more details. Let me know who their sibblings were and I will see if she fits into my tree.

        As soon as you respond to me I will help you track down your grandparents. From my Yahoo Group you will find a link to my MSN Communities Genealogy2000 where you will see family life in Waukegan. There should also be links at the end of this email.

        Mary

        kkcomp2 <kkcomp2@...> wrote:
        Hi,
        My great-grandmothers' name was Marija (Mary) Suhadolnik.
        She was born in 1896. She live in Waukegan Il and she married Matt
        Mauser. If you have info would you like to share it? I'm trying to
        trace my family line.
        Thank you M

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        MY WEB PAGES:
        http://communities.msn.com/genealogy2000
        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Ms mary s
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 15, 2004
          HI Mary,
          Thanks for the information. I'm looking for my great grandmothers syblings. I'm thinking that Anna Theresa Opeka and Mary Hodnik might have been two of them and the name Frances and Paul or Paula comes to my mothers memory, If I can find an Obit on my grgrmother I it might have her syblings listed. Any idea how to otain this info? I'm new at this.
          Thanks Mary Smith FL