76Slovenian Genealogy Forum Email will now be Moderated

  • slovenianjeremy
    Mar 23, 2007
      I apologize to all of the groups members who have received numerous
      emails in the past which have clearly been spam. I have banned some
      members who clearly joined to spam us. Emails from this point forward
      will be moderated. I am online often and will approve these emails
      regularly. If your email does not post right away, please do not send
      it a second time until you've given me a day to approve it.

      I am sorry it has to be this way, but I want everyone to enjoy this
      site.

      If anyone is interested in taking over this forum, please let me
      know. There is really nothing to it, but my life has been so busy
      with other things that I have not had time in a few years to do
      anything with this site.

      Jeremy