63Translation help; any available?

  • weightmn
    Feb 8 9:00 AM
      Hello,

      I am new to your group and happy to be here. I am wondering if anyone
      knows of someone who might be able to do some translating?

      I am wanting to send letters to Slovenia as I see there are some people
      there with the same last name as my mother's surname. I am most
      positive they are related as this is not a common surname at all.

      Basially I am hoping to send the same letter to each of them and see
      who if any responds.

      I will be glad to pay for this help; so if you could send me an email
      and let me know if you're possibly interested and your fee that would
      be highly appreciated.

      Sincerely,
      Diane