Re: [Slovenian Genealogy Forum] New Member - Mosansky family

(32)
  • Tracey Berg
    Nov 25, 2004 Expand Messages
      Hi Janja,

      Yes I know they are two different countries, and I know census takers were not always accurate but I have hit numberous dead ends so I thought at this point any lead is worth looking into.

      Respectfully, Tracey

      Janja <ojanja@...> wrote:

      Hi Tracey,

      Just a short question - do you know that Slovenia and Slovakia are two
      different countries ?

      Kind regards
      Janja

      On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 01:42:27 -0000, traceyvirginia71
      wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > Just wanted to introduce myself. I am researching the Mosansky
      > family of Ohio. They may of originally come from a town called
      > Bartfa, so I am also looking into where that maybe. According to the
      > census they spoke "Slovak", so here I am.
      >
      > Rspectfully, Tracey
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      >

      > Get unlimited calls to
      >
      > U.S./Canada