24MSN Communities Genealogy2000 photos

  • Mary
    Apr 1 8:19 PM
      I have gotten some new Mother Of God grade school photographs and
      need help identifying the students. There are 2 pages of class
      photos.

      I have added 3 photos to the Waukegan Photos. On page 4 there are 3
      group photos. One is an English class, one is a woman's lodge, and
      the third photo seems to have some of the same people in it that the
      woman's lodge photo has. I you can help identify any of these people
      I would appreciate it.

      I have added some new wedding photos in the past week, including
      Grampovcnik & Korenchan weddings. Today I added 2 Suhadolnik-Mauser
      wedding photos.

      Thank you in advance for your help,

      Mary
      http://communities.msn.com/Genealogy2000